SW Rock'n'Roll Edge

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

SkipsH

SW Rock'n'Roll Edge

#1 Postby SkipsH » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:20 am

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I can't find it anywhere. In the text for the Rock'n'Roll edge, it says that the edge negates the -2 autofire penalty. In the Summary Sheet, it says that the edge reduces the penalty from -2 to -1. Which is correct? Thanks!

SkipsH

#2 Postby SkipsH » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:25 pm

Bueller? Bueller? Zeke? Clint? Anyone?

palehorse
Heroic

#3 Postby palehorse » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:33 pm

When in doubt (as with the Mass Combat as written vs. the 'Dora Din' example) always go with the book proper over summaries/examples.

My 2 cents.

ZekeZero
Site Admin

#4 Postby ZekeZero » Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:10 pm

Yeah the full text is correct, it just negates the penalty if you don't move. Originally there was Rock and Roll and Improved Rock and Roll so it was -1 then 0, but it got streamlined. The effect listed on the summary is just an artifact of how it used to be.

So slap a new belt in that 'pig' and blaze away! :50cal:

-Zeke

Clint
Site Admin

#5 Postby Clint » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:37 pm

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

My brother got his arm caught in the microwave. My grandmother dropped acid, freaked out, and hijacked a schoolbus load of penguins. So it was kind of a family emergency. :wink:

This time I will confirm Zeke instead of the other way around. Go with the text, not the summary. In fact, I would recommend that in any instance where they may not match up exactly.

Hope this helps!
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

SkipsH

#6 Postby SkipsH » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:34 am

Thanks guys! Perfect and makes sense. And Clint, be careful of that grandmother.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”