HOE Mini Mega-Release Kickstarter is live!

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Clint
Site Admin

#61 Postby Clint » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 pm

GamerDude wrote:
Clint wrote:Hope that clarifies it all!
Yes, quite nicely thank you!

*runs off to beg wife for money*

If it helps... even more has been added!

The Grandmaster's Traveling Warband now gets in addition to everything above:

2 free copies of SW Deluxe Explorer's Edition (all Warbands get this)
All of the Classic HOE PDFs... yes, ALL of them
An Action/Adventure Deck
And a copy of Smith & Robards to help with doing those pesky bionics!

All of the Templar Grandmaster levels get the last 3, and anyone pledging at the Gang level (10 extra minis) gets one free copy of SW Deluxe Explorer's Edition thrown in.

And we're only about $2K away from unlocking the Doombringer now, which you would also get one of those FREE as well.

It's been a busy day. ;)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1176616619/hell-on-earth-miniature-mega-release
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

GamerDude
Seasoned

#62 Postby GamerDude » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:19 am

ooooh! even better!

*claps happily*

My wife said I could have it as my Christmas Present.. ooooohhh goodies goodies goodies!

Thanks CLint
Al B.
Mr. Sulu, ahead Warp Factor 5. Course: Third star on the right, straight on till morning.

Clint
Site Admin

#63 Postby Clint » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Less than 20 hours remaining. The remaining goals have gotten even closer, and if you want a chance at the Hellstromme or Stone minis, better jump in soon!

And if one more person jumps in at the Leader of the Iron Alliance level, all the goals drop even more!
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

newForumNewName
Heroic

#64 Postby newForumNewName » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Clint wrote:Less than 20 hours remaining. The remaining goals have gotten even closer, and if you want a chance at the Hellstromme or Stone minis, better jump in soon!

And if one more person jumps in at the Leader of the Iron Alliance level, all the goals drop even more!

I don't regret my decision to quit my job and go to college, but I REALLY miss having the disposable income when I see this kind of thing.
"I had a whole bunch of advice for you but got ninja'd by newForumNewName. I'd just do what he says." -- 77IM

"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH

Clint
Site Admin

#65 Postby Clint » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 pm

newForumNewName wrote:
Clint wrote:Less than 20 hours remaining. The remaining goals have gotten even closer, and if you want a chance at the Hellstromme or Stone minis, better jump in soon!

I don't regret my decision to quit my job and go to college, but I REALLY miss having the disposable income when I see this kind of thing.

Heh, understood. We did try to make it easier to get the exclusives (putting them in the $25 level with two other minis) since the others will be available later, but I can understand when even that is hard to squeeze in.
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

GamerDude
Seasoned

#66 Postby GamerDude » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 am

Clint wrote:Heh, understood. We did try to make it easier to get the exclusives (putting them in the $25 level with two other minis) since the others will be available later, but I can understand when even that is hard to squeeze in.
Being retired from the USAF (at not that high a rank) and on permanent disability I don't have much free money for gaming myself, so I can sympathize with those lacking disposable income. I just happen to be fortunate enough my wife agreed to count this as my Christmas present for this year (guess my plan of getting her a few pairs of fluffy socks for Christmas needs some re-thinking). :blam:
Al B.
Mr. Sulu, ahead Warp Factor 5. Course: Third star on the right, straight on till morning.

VonDan
Legendary

#67 Postby VonDan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:42 am

GamerDude wrote:
Clint wrote:Heh, understood. We did try to make it easier to get the exclusives (putting them in the $25 level with two other minis) since the others will be available later, but I can understand when even that is hard to squeeze in.
Being retired from the USAF (at not that high a rank) and on permanent disability I don't have much free money for gaming myself, so I can sympathize with those lacking disposable income. I just happen to be fortunate enough my wife agreed to count this as my Christmas present for this year (guess my plan of getting her a few pairs of fluffy socks for Christmas needs some re-thinking). :blam:

better add some Hug Coupons and hand painted cards on the back of pizza box tops

TheLoremaster
Legendary

#68 Postby TheLoremaster » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 am

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Amazon Payments? I'm trying to put my pledge in (yeah, I know, I know, last minute...), but it fails when connecting to the Amazon Payments site. Tried on two different PCs, same issue.

I'd hate to miss out on this deal. Lil' help?
"Your GM is metagaming ... and wrong!"

Clint
Site Admin

#69 Postby Clint » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:49 pm

TheLoremaster wrote:Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Amazon Payments? I'm trying to put my pledge in (yeah, I know, I know, last minute...), but it fails when connecting to the Amazon Payments site. Tried on two different PCs, same issue.

Should be working again if anyone hasn't retried recently. Went down for about 4 hours this morning... frustrating all around. :1icon_wall:
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

TheLoremaster
Legendary

#70 Postby TheLoremaster » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Clint wrote:
TheLoremaster wrote:Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Amazon Payments? I'm trying to put my pledge in (yeah, I know, I know, last minute...), but it fails when connecting to the Amazon Payments site. Tried on two different PCs, same issue.

Should be working again if anyone hasn't retried recently. Went down for about 4 hours this morning... frustrating all around. :1icon_wall:

Indeed it is. Pledge entered; thanks!
"Your GM is metagaming ... and wrong!"

Jordan Peacock
Legendary

#71 Postby Jordan Peacock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Woo! Skidded right in at exactly $50,000 (the last $25 pledge came with 2 seconds to go) at the last minute! Fortunately, that means all the revealed stretch goal figures were unlocked after all. Huzzah!

greyseerco
Seasoned

#72 Postby greyseerco » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Jordan Peacock wrote:Woo! Skidded right in at exactly $50,000 (the last $25 pledge came with 2 seconds to go) at the last minute! Fortunately, that means all the revealed stretch goal figures were unlocked after all. Huzzah!

Yipee!!

Arrogant_Moose
Novice

#73 Postby Arrogant_Moose » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 am

Just a quick question, I backed the project at the Templar grandmaster level does anyone know how to go about getting the PDFs that come with that? Thanks in advance,
Moose

Clint
Site Admin

#74 Postby Clint » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:22 am

Arrogant_Moose wrote:Just a quick question, I backed the project at the Templar grandmaster level does anyone know how to go about getting the PDFs that come with that? Thanks in advance,
Moose

Studio 2 will contact all the backers once everything is ready, but as I recall, it takes a couple of weeks for things to clear through Kickstarter/Amazon.
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

Arrogant_Moose
Novice

#75 Postby Arrogant_Moose » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Clint wrote:
Arrogant_Moose wrote:Just a quick question, I backed the project at the Templar grandmaster level does anyone know how to go about getting the PDFs that come with that? Thanks in advance,
Moose

Studio 2 will contact all the backers once everything is ready, but as I recall, it takes a couple of weeks for things to clear through Kickstarter/Amazon.

Ahh ok thanks Clint I appreciate the reply. First kickstarter I've backed so wasn't sure how it all worked.

Cheers
Moose

Clint
Site Admin

#76 Postby Clint » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Arrogant_Moose wrote:Ahh ok thanks Clint I appreciate the reply. First kickstarter I've backed so wasn't sure how it all worked.

No worries. If you have any questions, you can always shoot Jim Searcy an email at...

jims@studio2publishing.com

He should be able to help you out.
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

GamerDude
Seasoned

#77 Postby GamerDude » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 am

Clint wrote:Studio 2 will contact all the backers once everything is ready, but as I recall, it takes a couple of weeks for things to clear through Kickstarter/Amazon.
eeeeyy! Amazon got my two-fourty so how many more they have to send the collection muscle after?

Damm even my non-gaming wife is excited about this!
Al B.

GamerDude
Seasoned

#78 Postby GamerDude » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Ok now silly questions...

I see that we hit $50,000 and got all three "Leader of the Iron Alliance" which should have triggered the drop to:
$46K for the Mutants
$48K for the Librarian
$50K for the Templar!
and Rescued the "Librarian 2" Mini but the Librarian is still line are and no announcement on the Templar and such.

Any chance for a final posting of what is the finally tally of what the levels are getting etc. (the wife is bugging me).

Thank you,
Al B.

JackMann
Veteran

#79 Postby JackMann » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 am

All goals were unlocked at the very end. See Update #34. That's seventeen a la carte options total. Veterans and higher also get three wyrmlings, two weapons sprues, a doombringer, and three mutants. There's also the wyrmling horde. Assuming you wanted one of each option, you would need to have, effectively, 24 options (17 figures plus 7 for the wyrmling horde). So, if you took one of the warband options, you would need to have given an extra 24 bucks.

Also, this just made me realize that my math was off, and I'm one mini short of getting everything. Crap!

MagusRogue
Seasoned

#80 Postby MagusRogue » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

too bad I couldn't participate in the kickstarter, but hey! Tax returns will be a beautiful thing for me this year!
Adam Loyd
Freelancer and Proofreader (check me out in the Noir books!)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this rant is over.

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”