ZOECon in SeaTac This Weekend

The place to discuss conventions. What's coming up, what's going on, and what happened afterward.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, Evil Mike, Chaos Steve, The Moderators

John Goff
Seasoned

ZOECon in SeaTac This Weekend

#1 Postby John Goff » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 am

We announced it on the front page a couple of weeks or so ago, but Cheyenne Wright and I will be at ZOECon this weekend. The esteemed Mr. Wright will be running three sessions of a Deadlands Noir scenario of his own creation and I'm running not only a Deadlands Reloaded and Hell on Earth Reloaded game, but also two different Deadlands Noir games!

On top of that, the Dead Gentlemen will be shooting scenes for the upcoming Gamers 3 movie. You can even sign up to be an extra and get onto the big screen.

Best of all, the con is on a "pay what you want" basis for entry--absolutely free, if that's your thing! If you're in the Pacific Northwest this weekend, you could do worse than swing by. :wink:

http://zoecon.net/
John Goff

luisto
Seasoned

#2 Postby luisto » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 pm

John, great of you and Cheyenne to run these! I'll be dropping by this weekend. Are your sessions going to be first-come-first-serve? Or does one have to reserve a seat somehow for each session? (I'm already registered for the con).

Luis

John Goff
Seasoned

#3 Postby John Goff » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:08 am

As far as I know, it's first-come-first-seated. There may be sign up at the registration desk.

I look forward to seeing you!
John Goff

Scott A. Woodard
Heroic

#4 Postby Scott A. Woodard » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 am

Would love to get up there, but its just not in the cards this weekend (despite you being only a couple hours drive away).
DAVROS: ‘Tar Lubek Ka’leed, Uth Ricta Dal’ek.’ Roughly translated, it means: ‘And on that day, men will become like gods.’ (I, DAVROS: GUILT written by Scott Alan Woodard http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/guilt-393)

Clint
Site Admin

#5 Postby Clint » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:21 pm

I can't make it, so some of y'all need to go for me! That's all I'm saying! ;)

Seriously, this looks to be a great time, and 7 Savage Worlds games between Cheyenne and John alone; that's incredible!
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “The Con Suite”