[PotSM] Pirate Downloads (Trigger)

Information and comments on all Pinnacle official Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

K.G. Carlson
Novice

#21 Postby K.G. Carlson » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 am

It's not the player characters who died, its the "group."

In other words, if the drama happening between the players outside of the game were half as intense as the drama within the vaious game worlds we used to play in, we'd have been the greatest RPGers ever.

So its a new group I need to build, not a new roster of characters :oops:

raikenclw
Veteran

#22 Postby raikenclw » Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 am

K.G. Carlson wrote:So its a new group I need to build, not a new roster of characters :oops:

~Sorry it took me so long to see this. I didn't realize I had to manually turn the page.~

I hope you've found/created a new group since posting the above.

Back when I was between groups, I tried play-by-post gaming. It took some getting used to (incredibly slow play) but it still had it's moments. At one point, the best way to carry forward the story was if I changed between two existing characters, so I happily engineered killing off the first one in a blaze of glory (poor ol' Sean picked a gunfight with a guy who was just a *little* faster).

Trigger
Seasoned

#23 Postby Trigger » Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm

I hope to have another Pirates installment out soon. Got to switch gears after so much espionage. :razz:

Trigger
Seasoned

#24 Postby Trigger » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:28 am

Curious as to what GM's would like to see in a pirates adventure as I mull over the next one I write?
Michael Ysker

TheAgencyStar Founder/Administrator
Reality Blurs Writer - Agents of Oblivion Line
Editor - Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Trigger
Seasoned

#25 Postby Trigger » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm

So I haven't got a new adventure written but someone asked me about some of the gaming aids I used with Pirates, so here is one I think helps quite a bit. I created a database and input all the Edges and Hindrances from PotSM into it and then created a custom report to list all them out in a nice PDF. Each card’s size is standard CCG sleeve size. I have used these for new players and those that don’t have a lot of room on their character sheet anymore as they advanced through the ranks. It is a quick and easy reference, right at your fingertips.

I have added the download link to the first post in this thread.
Michael Ysker

TheAgencyStar Founder/Administrator

Reality Blurs Writer - Agents of Oblivion Line

Editor - Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Return to “SW Official Settings & Companions”