I little idea of mine: Augmented Realities

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

OSIAdept
Legendary

I little idea of mine: Augmented Realities

#1 Postby OSIAdept » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 pm

hey guys thought i would share a newly created DLC
Augmented Realities unique additions and rules for the SW system

here is the first one detailing a unique approach to character back grounds
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7eQu1 ... zFCdGIxYXM

Thunderforge
Veteran

#2 Postby Thunderforge » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 pm

So you get a d6 in two skills that have to do with your background? I'm not sure that's necessary since they already have 15 skill points that presumably they are using to build a character that fits with the background already.

Also, I don't understand why everyone wouldn't just pick Affluent as their wealth level. After all, if someone asked you if you'd like to be rich or poor and there was no strings attached to rich or incentive for being poor, I think we'd all say "rich."

No problem with contacts, but I think they would be more useful in a modern game where you can have semi-regular access to them.

To give you some comparison of what others have done, Reality Blurs' products do something similar with Defining Interests where something from your past (a hobby, an occupation, an area of expertise) gives you a +1 to rolls that benefit from it.
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

OSIAdept
Legendary

#3 Postby OSIAdept » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 am

The asset skills were designed on the premis that everyone started out as something before choosing a life of adventurer so all wild cards get 2 free skills at a d6

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”