Response time?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

K.G. Carlson
Novice

Response time?

#1 Postby K.G. Carlson » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

I received an order from Studio 2 last Saturday and there was a problem. I emailed the orders department, but I realize it was a holiday weekend and all.

I'm sure the crew is very busy right now, but what is the typical repsonse time I should wait before emailing again?

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Response time?

#2 Postby Clint » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

K.G. Carlson wrote:I received an order from Studio 2 last Saturday and there was a problem. I emailed the orders department, but I realize it was a holiday weekend and all.

I'm sure the crew is very busy right now, but what is the typical repsonse time I should wait before emailing again?

If it was over the weekend, it could have gotten lost in a backlog of emails. Might shoot them another just asking if they can confirm receipt of the first email.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

K.G. Carlson
Novice

#3 Postby K.G. Carlson » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks, Clint!

Since its Friday afternoon, I'll just wait til Monday.

K.G. Carlson
Novice

#4 Postby K.G. Carlson » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Maybe I should have gone to the mailbox before emailing today, as the rest of my order arrived today. Thanks PEG gang! Keep it Savage!

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”