[50F] Explorer's Edition Character & Ship Sheets

Information and comments on all Pinnacle original Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [NE] for Necessary Evil, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below as do licensed settings.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Edgeworth
Seasoned

[50F] Explorer's Edition Character & Ship Sheets

#1 Postby Edgeworth » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 pm

This past saturday I visited a gaming store and bought myself a new shiny SWD:EE (I already have the hardcover SWD but hey, it was just 10€. You can't have too much Savage Worlds around). That little book looked small and lonely so I decided to grab 50 Fathoms EE since I had already started throwing my money at the register. I'm loving the setting so far and I'm hoping I'll get to play it someday.

But alas, as I went through the free supplements for 50F, I did not find the glorious character & ship sheets from the Explorer's Edition. Are they just hidden on some deserted island waiting to be discovered, or are they not made available for free?

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#2 Postby ValhallaGH » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 am

You mean the sheets that are here? Or prettier sheets?
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Skittlebrau
Novice

#3 Postby Skittlebrau » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 am

I think he is looking for the stunningly beautiful updated versions from the explorers editions. (And I have been looking for those as well! A color copy out of the back of the book doesn't do them justice!)
"So, what weapon should I use? I'm very proficient with the Spork, but I also swing a mean sock of Legos."

SavageGamerGirl
Legendary

#4 Postby SavageGamerGirl » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 am

I have the Explorer's Edition PDF, so I was able to print them out.

Maybe we could pester the powers that be to get them added to the downloads page?
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here.'
The Order of the Dice... OF DOOM!

Wade L
Novice

#5 Postby Wade L » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm

I really think [ur=http://highnoonstudios.com/Downloads/50Fathoms/FichePj_50FathomEN150.jpgl]Pierre's alternate sheet[/url] is a nice sheet, too. Does anyone know how to get ahold of the guy who made it? I've photoshopped it a bit to do things like remove Guts and Piloting, add a place for Race, etc, but I wouldn't want to post it without talking to him first of course![/url]

Edgeworth
Seasoned

#6 Postby Edgeworth » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Skittlebrau wrote:I think he is looking for the stunningly beautiful updated versions from the explorers editions. (And I have been looking for those as well! A color copy out of the back of the book doesn't do them justice!)

Yep, those are the ones I'm after. Not that the regular one found in the downloads isn't fine, but the one in the book is just pretty... pretty.

Return to “SW Pinnacle Original Settings & Companions”