Products in Print

Information and comments on all Pinnacle original Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [NE] for Necessary Evil, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below as do licensed settings.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

SeeleyOne
Veteran

Products in Print

#1 Postby SeeleyOne » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm

I have noticed after some internet searching that it is hard to get the Fantasy Companion and Rippers in print. Is the assumption that we will use the prf and print that out? While I can do that, but I like to get the actual print book for use at the gaming table.
Just about every kid today wants to be Batman, Spiderman, or Superman. Maybe if we were better parents they would not want to become orphans.

To be evil is to live backwards

kronovan
Heroic

#2 Postby kronovan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm

The Fantasy Companion is scheduled for a reprint and an updated Rippers is slated to be reprinted in Explorer format. IIRC there‘s threads for both of those in the ‘Hey Pinnacle‘ forum. Pinnacle doesn‘t give release dates so don‘t expect any specific dates in a thread.

SeeleyOne
Veteran

#3 Postby SeeleyOne » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Ah, I tend to forget about that there are more forums than just Savage Worlds. Thanks
Just about every kid today wants to be Batman, Spiderman, or Superman. Maybe if we were better parents they would not want to become orphans.

To be evil is to live backwards

Return to “SW Pinnacle Original Settings & Companions”