Cadillacs & Dinosaurs

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

manifold
Veteran

DAR size

#21 Postby manifold » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 am

I think this effort would be well-served with a Day After Ragnarok format. DAR is almost like a concentrated setting; there's so much info in that little, thin book! And it's almost all Go; the "fluff" all adds something that could be gamed. There's nothing that is "just information."

That said, DAR and with the Monster Island Serpent Scale could do C&D pretty well.

I'm not making my point very well. A good C&D doesn't have to be super-detailed or super long; it has to be super gamable. That, in my opinion, is what makes DAR such a great, compelling product and setting. It's not the word count; it's that every word counts.

Jeffrywith1e
Seasoned

#22 Postby Jeffrywith1e » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm

BigJackBrass wrote:
Count Zero wrote:I'm pretty sure you can do C&D already, without any extra rules. ;)

There's even a rather spiffy Savage Worlds character sheet for it, done by Charlie Bananas I think: the site is down, unfortunately, so this is rather a tease for those who don't already have a copy :oops:

Found that character sheet, btw...

http://users.telenet.be/zybermax/nbh/ss_c&d_cs.pdf

Jeffrywith1e
Seasoned

Re:

#23 Postby Jeffrywith1e » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Jeffrywith1e wrote:
nonefornic wrote:
Jeffrywith1e wrote:I love it! 2nd the motion...

Oh hell yeah! Best comicbook EVER!
YES!

However, worst cartoon ever.

I've changed my mind about the cartoon. It is really not that bad. However, it's not available on DVD! It is available on Amazon digitally.

https://www.amazon.com/Cadillacs-and-Di ... B000W0A062

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”