HoE and Noir Minis?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
Ray
Veteran
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:14 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

HoE and Noir Minis?

#1 Postby Ray » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 pm

How are they coming? If at all?
"Grab a wackin' stick, boy! Time to learn these here undead some manners!" - Percy Spencer, to his Son, Kevin.

User avatar
Cutter XXIII
Legendary
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am
Location: Village of Rock, MD

#2 Postby Cutter XXIII » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 pm

The Noir minis are scheduled to release in Spring, 2013 alongside the print edition of Deadlands Noir.

As for Hell on Earth minis, expect a *big* announcement regarding those... soon! :)

Thanks!
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

User avatar
Ray
Veteran
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:14 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

#3 Postby Ray » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :-D
"Grab a wackin' stick, boy! Time to learn these here undead some manners!" - Percy Spencer, to his Son, Kevin.

Gardensnake
Novice
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:55 pm

#4 Postby Gardensnake » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Cutter XXIII wrote:The Noir minis are scheduled to release in Spring, 2013 alongside the print edition of Deadlands Noir.

As for Hell on Earth minis, expect a *big* announcement regarding those... soon! :)

Thanks!


Hope it isn't Reaper "soon". Reaper is awesome but they have a strange definition of the word soon.

William

User avatar
Cutter XXIII
Legendary
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am
Location: Village of Rock, MD

#5 Postby Cutter XXIII » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 am

Gardensnake wrote:
Cutter XXIII wrote:The Noir minis are scheduled to release in Spring, 2013 alongside the print edition of Deadlands Noir.

As for Hell on Earth minis, expect a *big* announcement regarding those... soon! :)

Thanks!


Hope it isn't Reaper "soon". Reaper is awesome but they have a strange definition of the word soon.

William

That's what often happens in a niche industry such as ours. Heck, we at Pinnacle have used "soon" to describe a year or two.

Needless to say, we hope this "soon" is sooner than that less-soon "soon." :wink:
Matthew Cutter

Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)

Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

User avatar
Ray
Veteran
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:14 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

#6 Postby Ray » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Yeah, I remember how "Soon" was for "Great Weird North". :cry:
"Grab a wackin' stick, boy! Time to learn these here undead some manners!" - Percy Spencer, to his Son, Kevin.

User avatar
Cutter XXIII
Legendary
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am
Location: Village of Rock, MD

#7 Postby Cutter XXIII » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Ray wrote:Yeah, I remember how "Soon" was for "Great Weird North". :cry:

Before my time, amigo. :)
Matthew Cutter

Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)

Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.


Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest