how to create gambits kinetic ppwer

Information and comments on all Pinnacle original Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [NE] for Necessary Evil, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below as do licensed settings.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

mrobitsc
Novice

how to create gambits kinetic ppwer

#1 Postby mrobitsc » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Dear Group,
I am getting ready to play my first savage world hero game and I am trying to figure out how to do a kinetic charge type power? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
mrobitsc

Clint
Site Admin

Re: how to create gambits kinetic ppwer

#2 Postby Clint » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:51 pm

mrobitsc wrote:I am getting ready to play my first savage world hero game and I am trying to figure out how to do a kinetic charge type power? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Using the Super Powers Companion (or Necessary Evil) rules, that would be Attack, Ranged with the Requires Material Modifier I'd say. Perhaps a bit of tweaking for trappings.

Using the core rules would require more work or allowing for a different version of the character using Power Points, etc.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Virgobrown72
Heroic

#3 Postby Virgobrown72 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Core rules, Bolt, trapping requires materials, Blast, trapping requires materials or touch attack.
"That which does not kill me, makes me Shaken..."

Starhawk
Novice

#4 Postby Starhawk » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Virgobrown72 wrote:Core rules, Bolt, trapping requires materials, Blast, trapping requires materials or touch attack.

Pretty much exactly what I came here to say. The existing powers would cover Gambit's abilities pretty well if renamed and given suitable trappings.

JackMann
Veteran

#5 Postby JackMann » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Maybe an option for a delayed reaction.

Return to “SW Pinnacle Original Settings & Companions”