[Rippers] Influence Restrictions

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Locke
Novice

[Rippers] Influence Restrictions

#1 Postby Locke » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm

I just picked up my PDF yesterday, and I'm loving reading through the setting information. I've run into a question about lodges, though, and haven't been able to find an answer to it.

On the Lodge Table (p. 21, for those following along), there are two Influence Restrictions under the first column. I'm just wondering what those are about. I can't find anything in the book to tell me, and there doesn't appear to be a discussion about them on the forums anywhere (unless my search-fu is just incredibly weak).

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. :) Thanks in advance.
Josh Leavitt, Editor
PrepMyBook.com | Let's get you published

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [Rippers] Influence Restrictions

#2 Postby Clint » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Locke wrote:I just picked up my PDF yesterday, and I'm loving reading through the setting information. I've run into a question about lodges, though, and haven't been able to find an answer to it.

On the Lodge Table (p. 21, for those following along), there are two Influence Restrictions under the first column. I'm just wondering what those are about. I can't find anything in the book to tell me, and there doesn't appear to be a discussion about them on the forums anywhere (unless my search-fu is just incredibly weak).

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. :) Thanks in advance.

It's noted on page 19 <italics for the specific effect>...

Influence Restriction
For a lodge to become truly influential, it must develop in all areas. When a lodge reaches an Influence Restriction, its Influence cannot improve until the value of all other lodge stats is equal to or better than the number in parentheses.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”