New Guns list

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Doc Firefly
Seasoned

New Guns list

#1 Postby Doc Firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 pm

ValhallaGH has graciously let me post some of the things I have put together at his site:

http://gunrocksgamingrules.pbworks.com/ ... ver-Uzelac

So far it is my "take" on guns for Hell on Earth. It's a list of thing I started about 5 years ago that I wanted to include in HoE and it just kind of grew into 148 different types of firearms. Since they are from my version of HoE I changed cannon (no pun intended) a bit. The NA and SA rifles are there. The Police Pistol (and backup, SMG and Carbine) shoot .40 cal bullets and a few other things have been adapted. I also include a bunch of things that seemed cool/appropriate for the setting (like the Taurus Judge, combo rifles and some crazy guns like a "belt fed Auto rifle")

I have to state that I hope the document is self explanatory. I have included a few notes at the bottom for clarity. Let me know in this thread if you find any inconsistencies or things that don't seem right.

I hope that someone will get something out of this.
Thanks,
Doc Firefly

PS
I wish to add vehicles next, work willing.
All men dream, but not equally
-T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Ray
Veteran

#2 Postby Ray » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Love this, sending to my group and including in my Deadlands: Hell On Earth - Reloaded book.

I have the feeling something happened when PEG was making the weapons table, as it doesn't really match up with older HoE books. :(

Luckily, I have all my old books still, so it's easy enough to resolve once I get caliber/damage equality set up in my head. :)
"Grab a wackin' stick, boy! Time to learn these here undead some manners!" - Percy Spencer, to his Son, Kevin.

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#3 Postby ValhallaGH » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 am

I will point out that the derringer has a hellaciously long range - 20 yards / 40 yards / 80 yards, which is an insanely a long shot for a pistol whose barrel is less than 2 inches long (10"/20"/40").

The Auto note is required for a weapon to be able to swap between full-automatic (using the ROF) and semi-automatic (double-tap, rapid attack, and single shots). You'll want to add that and send me an updated file.

What's DT? SF? What are the mechanics for Concealable?
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”