NE Explorer's Edition Reprint?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
Belwen
Novice
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 am

NE Explorer's Edition Reprint?

#1 Postby Belwen » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 am

Any chance that Necessary Evil will get a reprint of the Explorer's Edition or an updated print version based on SWD?

User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19376
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

Re: NE Explorer's Edition Reprint?

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Belwen wrote:Any chance that Necessary Evil will get a reprint of the Explorer's Edition or an updated print version based on SWD?


Reprints of NE Explorer's Edition are already in the works. Offhand, I don't think anything in SWD affects it though.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

User avatar
Connallmac
Seasoned
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: Eastern IN

#3 Postby Connallmac » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Any thoughts on when we might expect this?

User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19376
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

#4 Postby Clint » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 am

Connallmac wrote:Any thoughts on when we might expect this?


Sorry, nothing that likely wouldn't end up being wrong. It is in the printer's hands, so it falls to printing, shipping, customs, etc. All things that are pretty variable.
Clint Black

Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager



www.peginc.com

User avatar
Connallmac
Seasoned
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: Eastern IN

#5 Postby Connallmac » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question!

User avatar
Kristian Serrano
Heroic
Posts: 1406
Age: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

#6 Postby Kristian Serrano » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm

FRP Games is saying December. Is this just a random month they chose, or is it slated to be available then?
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=prod ... KwkCuOe9BM

Thunderforge
Veteran
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 am

Re: NE Explorer's Edition Reprint?

#7 Postby Thunderforge » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Clint wrote:Reprints of NE Explorer's Edition are already in the works. Offhand, I don't think anything in SWD affects it though.

What about removing the Guts skill from the NPCs and the Fear power?
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

Cryonic
Heroic
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 am

Re: NE Explorer's Edition Reprint?

#8 Postby Cryonic » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Thunderforge wrote:
Clint wrote:Reprints of NE Explorer's Edition are already in the works. Offhand, I don't think anything in SWD affects it though.

What about removing the Guts skill from the NPCs and the Fear power?


Why does it need to be removed? It wasn't removed from the system, just not the default.

User avatar
Kristian Serrano
Heroic
Posts: 1406
Age: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

#9 Postby Kristian Serrano » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Also, are there plans for an updated GM Screen Insert?

On a partially related note, my PDF copy from DTRPG doesn't have the appropriate layers for showing and hiding the background for printing.

User avatar
Sitting Duck
Legendary
Posts: 5371
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 6:47 am
Location: Podunk Junction, State of Confusion

Re: NE Explorer's Edition Reprint?

#10 Postby Sitting Duck » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 am

Cryonic wrote:
Thunderforge wrote:
Clint wrote:Reprints of NE Explorer's Edition are already in the works. Offhand, I don't think anything in SWD affects it though.

What about removing the Guts skill from the NPCs and the Fear power?


Why does it need to be removed? It wasn't removed from the system, just not the default.


I imagine because NE is one of the settings where the Guts skill isn't terribly appropriate.
The rabbit is cuddly. Kids like little cuddly sidekicks. I mean... The rabbit... It's a time-tested... Okay, the rabbit bites.
Blog: http://sittingduck1313.livejournal.com
The Gamer's Codex Reviewer

User avatar
Kristian Serrano
Heroic
Posts: 1406
Age: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

#11 Postby Kristian Serrano » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Amaril wrote:FRP Games is saying December. Is this just a random month they chose, or is it slated to be available then?
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=prod ... KwkCuOe9BM
For what it's worth, it's now in stock, and I just ordered a copy this morning.


Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests