Thanks to the Savages from PCI

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

PCIHenry
Novice

Thanks to the Savages from PCI

#1 Postby PCIHenry » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Henry Lopez and I'm the president of Paradigm Concepts, Inc.

I wanted to stop by (and if this is the wrong place, please feel free to move this thread) and thank all the Savage Worlds players, organizers and Shane Hensley for their understanding and patience during Saturday night's little fiasco.

Apparently there was some error and our Battle Interactive overlapped with Savage World's event on Saturday night. Thanks to some quick thinking and a lot of good will, we all were able to have a GREAT night of gaming.

You guys are all a class act and you have my personal thanks!

Best,

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Evil Mike
Veteran

Re: Thanks to the Savages from PCI

#2 Postby Evil Mike » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 am

PCIHenry wrote:Hello everyone,

My name is Henry Lopez and I'm the president of Paradigm Concepts, Inc.

I wanted to stop by (and if this is the wrong place, please feel free to move this thread) and thank all the Savage Worlds players, organizers and Shane Hensley for their understanding and patience during Saturday night's little fiasco.

Apparently there was some error and our Battle Interactive overlapped with Savage World's event on Saturday night. Thanks to some quick thinking and a lot of good will, we all were able to have a GREAT night of gaming.

You guys are all a class act and you have my personal thanks!

Best,

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

Hi Henry,

I have to say, if we were going to have problems on Savage Saturday Night, I'm glad it was with you and your players. Gamers in general are some of my favorite people, but you and your players were not only understanding and polite, but really did try hard to make the situation as agreeable as possible.

So, thank you for that, and in the end, I think we managed to get everybody seated and having a great time.

By the way, I talked to a couple of your players (sorry can't remember their names) and they were also very nice and understanding. Just makes me proud to be a gamer.

Hope your show was fantastic and we will see you next year! :)

Evil Mike
"Well, not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men whereever he goes."
Savage Worlds Explorers Society
Harrowed Halls

PCIHenry
Novice

#3 Postby PCIHenry » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello Evil Mike,

Thank you for your kind words.

I agree - by and large, gamers are pretty cool and helpful people.

Again, my thanks to you and your player base!

Best,

Henry Lopez
President
PCI

PEGShane
Site Admin

#4 Postby PEGShane » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Aw, Henry. You are *the best*.

I'm sorry we descended on your guys like a Mongol horde. But...y'know, we are Savage and all. :)

For those who haven't checked out PCI's games, you SHOULD:

http://paradigmconcepts.com/

Shanester

grufflehead
Novice

#5 Postby grufflehead » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 am

Hmmm, now if only there was some way these 2 companies could somehow get together...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=272356&sid=314cb502ec5db7e09fcf0c69230d72da

PCI seem to have several other irons in the fire right now so I guess this has gone cold? And what I wouldn't give for a SW conversion of Arcanis ;)

Clint
Site Admin

#6 Postby Clint » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am

PEGShane wrote:Aw, Henry. You are *the best*.

I'm sorry we descended on your guys like a Mongol horde. But...y'know, we are Savage and all. :)

For those who haven't checked out PCI's games, you SHOULD:

http://paradigmconcepts.com/

Shanester

Ditto!

Clintster
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”