Push and Attacks

This is the topic for asking questions about how the core rules officially work. Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Edgeworth
Seasoned

Push and Attacks

#1 Postby Edgeworth » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 am

Before getting into any details, my question of the day is: Does Push maneuver require hands?

I'm running the Flood and one of the players play an Indian character with a tomahawk and a shield. He often prefers to use his turn for two actions: attack with the tomahawk and Shield Bash with the shield. Is Push a separate action from attacks as in it doesn't use up your "attack slots", like Tricks and Test of Wills? Or does it use one hand and is treated like an attack, or does it use both hands?

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Push and Attacks

#2 Postby Clint » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Edgeworth wrote:Before getting into any details, my question of the day is: Does Push maneuver require hands?

I'm running the Flood and one of the players play an Indian character with a tomahawk and a shield. He often prefers to use his turn for two actions: attack with the tomahawk and Shield Bash with the shield. Is Push a separate action from attacks as in it doesn't use up your "attack slots", like Tricks and Test of Wills? Or does it use one hand and is treated like an attack, or does it use both hands?

A Push does require at least one hand to perform.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work”