Hey Clint! Appreciation thread

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Hey Clint! Appreciation thread

#1 Postby Starhawk » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 am

Hi PEGClint --

I've been a stealth reader of the Savage Worlds Rules forum for six months or so now. I just registered for an account to tell you how much butt you kick. I really appreciate your hard work on turning around rules questions quickly and clearly.

If you're going to be at GenCon, it'd be my pleasure to buy you the beverage of your choice. Lemme know. (Feel free to look up my e-mail in the admin interface and drop me a line.)

Newbie Savage GM - Indianapolis

#2 Postby amerigoV » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Reported as spam

But I will second that you should buy him a drink.
Savage Buckeye!

#3 Postby DrJones72 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Buy him one for me too! He's absolutely earned em!

Site Admin

#4 Postby Clint » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Thank you, I sincerely appreciate it.

As to GenCon, I will definitely be there! You can find me at the Pinnacle/Studio 2 booth quite a bit, at Savage Saturday Night of course, and we have some Noir games to run for the Dons on Friday too. And if you see me somewhere else, be sure to say hi and introduce yourself (drink optional ;)).
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

#5 Postby Starhawk » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Excellent! I will definitely be by the booth. I'm still a little hazy on Savage Saturday Nights, in that I don't know where it is being held, but my intention is to swing by with a fistful of generic tickets and some big, soulful puppy eyes, and hope someone will run a game for me. :eek:

Which reminds me, Clint -- whaddaya drink? My guess is you'll want something caffeinated while you're working... though I have some single-malt here at the house that is just begging to be shared out at the con... har har har.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”