PDF updates from store?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Angry Ghost
Novice

PDF updates from store?

#1 Postby Angry Ghost » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:59 am

Hi,

I bought Deluxe EE in April and was wondering if there is any way of finding out when pdf's may have been updated and worth downloading again from the store?

many thanks:-)

jpk
Legendary

#2 Postby jpk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 pm

I don't believe there's been any updates since then. All of our major PDF outlets (the Pinnacle PDF Store on www.peginc.com, Studio 2 Publishing, RPGNow, and DriveThruRPG) now have unlimited downloading, so there's no particular harm if you want a fresh copy to check the dates and verify.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Kristian Serrano
Heroic

#3 Postby Kristian Serrano » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 pm

jpk wrote:I don't believe there's been any updates since then. All of our major PDF outlets (the Pinnacle PDF Store on www.peginc.com, Studio 2 Publishing, RPGNow, and DriveThruRPG) now have unlimited downloading, so there's no particular harm if you want a fresh copy to check the dates and verify.
DTRPG.com will actually show you a list of what's been updated since your last download.

Angry Ghost
Novice

#4 Postby Angry Ghost » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Amaril wrote:
jpk wrote:I don't believe there's been any updates since then. All of our major PDF outlets (the Pinnacle PDF Store on www.peginc.com, Studio 2 Publishing, RPGNow, and DriveThruRPG) now have unlimited downloading, so there's no particular harm if you want a fresh copy to check the dates and verify.
DTRPG.com will actually show you a list of what's been updated since your last download.

thanks for the replies.

I know drivethru do but didn't want to say it in case it came across as sounding like "these people do this and you don't".

...which I just made it sound...dammit!

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”