Explorer or Deluxe?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

fourtykiller
Novice

Explorer or Deluxe?

#1 Postby fourtykiller » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 am

Question on core rulebooks. Is there a difference between the Savage Worlds Deluxe and the Savage World Deluxe explorers edition? Amazon only has the Deluxe that I can tell with the explorer's edition they have listed being old and outdated. Just wondering if there's a difference between the books (i already bought the deluxe one, wondering if i'll need the explorer's ediiton)

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Explorer or Deluxe?

#2 Postby Clint » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

fourtykiller wrote:Question on core rulebooks. Is there a difference between the Savage Worlds Deluxe and the Savage World Deluxe explorers edition? Amazon only has the Deluxe that I can tell with the explorer's edition they have listed being old and outdated. Just wondering if there's a difference between the books (i already bought the deluxe one, wondering if i'll need the explorer's ediiton)

There's no way Amazon has the SW Deluxe Explorer's Edition since it isn't in print yet. They may have the old Explorer's Edition which is the printing before SW Deluxe, but not the new one.

When released in print, the Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition will have all the same material as SW Deluxe, just in a different format and with all known errata fixed.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”