[DLR] Pre-gens: The Magnificent Seven Plus One

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

lindevi
Novice

[DLR] Pre-gens: The Magnificent Seven Plus One

#1 Postby lindevi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 am

I just uploaded a character folio to my blog with eight pre-generated Wild Cards perfect for one-sheets and con games. I'd love to get some feedback on them (especially for balance and "legality") as I used the Savage World character generator but I don't think it can catch everything. Alternatively, play reports would be wonderful, and I would certainly link you on the post.

Thanks for listening, and I hope you enjoy playing them as much as I did crafting them!

Featuring
  • Eight unique Seasoned Wild Card Character Sheets, writable and ready to print
  • Archetypal character concepts based on the iconic Hero, Lancer, Big Guy, Smart Guy, Young Guy, Old Guy, and Funny Guy tropes from The Magnificent Seven and Seven Samurai movies, with a Joker thrown in for good measure
  • A Balanced Party that can tackle various challenges, without leaving anyone on the sidelines during investigations or combat
  • Character Backgrounds with alternatives and ideas to inspire players, complete with skeletons in the closet and worst nightmares
  • Built-in personality conflicts and complements help weave a complex character web at your table
  • Links to Resources that enhance your session with authentic names, background music, and the cowboy’s “Code of the West”
  • Line Art by Pawel Dobosz of The Forge Studios
  • Creative Commons License lets you share and use the folio easily
Image Image

Thunderforge
Veteran

#2 Postby Thunderforge » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Sweet pregens. In the future, you might want to post this is the Deadlands section since this section is generally for things like the Reaper minis and such.
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”