Deadlands featured on the next Serial Sidelines.

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Doctor X
Novice

Deadlands featured on the next Serial Sidelines.

#1 Postby Doctor X » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 am

Hey, Doctor X from the age-old mailing list here. I've got a podcast called Serial Sidelines with some friends where we discuss geek hobbies. I'm the gaming guy, so when it's my turn to be the focus of the episode, RPGs are usually the subject.

Tonight's episode was on classic Deadlands. It should drop Sunday, but in the meantime, the previous episode mentions the Battle for Slaughter Gulch boardgame. I told the group "Don't want to go too heavily into it, because Deadlands could be an episode by itself." So, we made tonight's episode the Deadlands episode, but didn't get to a third of what I've got to say about the game, so there will no doubt be more to come.

Should probably give the url if you want to tune in, but since my account expired and it's saying this is my first post, guess I have to just direct you to serialsidelines (dot) com for more info.

Give a listen, we won't mind.

Doctor X
Novice

#2 Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Figured I'd follow up. The Deadlands episode is up now.

http://serialsidelines.com/?p=215

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”