Savage Worlds Maptool Framework

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Bhoritz
Seasoned

Savage Worlds Maptool Framework

#1 Postby Bhoritz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I have posted on my blog the english version of the framework I use with the Maptool VTT. It is intended to help playing normal
face-to-face gaming sessions, not play through internet (though it should work).
It is available here.

And it looks like this (when using the stuff I made for the scenario "Don't drink the water").

kronovan
Heroic

#2 Postby kronovan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:37 pm

I'll check it out Bhoritz. I've been using RPTrolls Maptool frameworks for a while now, but its always nice to look at something else. From my understanding of Maptool, it doesn't matter whether you running it on a single PC as a VTT, on a LAN, or over the Internet. I actually run it using Logmein's Hamachi which is more like running it on a LAN through the Internet. ;)

Bhoritz
Seasoned

#3 Postby Bhoritz » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Yes, indeed all those uses are possible. In my case, I launch two instances of Maptool on my computer, one as a gamemaster, visible on my computer screen and the other as a player (with fog of war) that I make visible to my players on a side screen attached to the computer. You could say that I am making a LAN with myself....

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”