4-inch drink coasters make perfect medium burst templates

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Huppolitan
Novice

4-inch drink coasters make perfect medium burst templates

#1 Postby Huppolitan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm

While protecting my battlemat from hot beverages yesterday, I discovered that 4" round drink coasters are a perfect substitute for the medium burst template. This is the template size that seems to come into use in my SW games most often. The coasters are readily available in stores and from Amazon in a variety of styles and price ranges. You might well find one that matches your particular power concept. It just so happened that my default coasters have a metal top with swirly inlay, and I was running a SPC villain wild card with Whirlwind + Twister. Hurrah for synchronicity!

VonDan
Legendary

#2 Postby VonDan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:26 pm

EVERY ONE POST PICTURES OF YOUR COASTER NEXT TO A RULER

Last edited by VonDan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yuri
Veteran

#3 Postby Yuri » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm

I use brass rings... I have them for the Medium and Large Templates... can't seem to find them for the small.

Works perfectly, so you can see who is under the template (yay!!) and not (boo!!)

Y
I think we're property - Charles Fort

VonDan
Legendary

#4 Postby VonDan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Yuri wrote:I use brass rings... I have them for the Medium and Large Templates... can't seem to find them for the small.

Works perfectly, so you can see who is under the template (yay!!) and not (boo!!)

Y

That is because i bought them all from the leather supply store on clearance for bout 33 cents each and have about 100 1/34 inch brass rings that i see fit my small blast templates

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”