Kickstarter PDF of SWD:EX Question

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

fanchergw
Heroic

Kickstarter PDF of SWD:EX Question

#1 Postby fanchergw » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 am

I have a question regarding the PDF of SWD:Ex that is being added to all Kickstarter backers. Since I already have a purchased copy of this PDF, would it be acceptable for me to give the new copy to my son?

Regards,

Gordon

jpk
Legendary

#2 Postby jpk » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm

The brief answer is "sure, pretty much." The exact mechanics of how those are going to be distributed will be coming out sometime soon, though.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

PEGShane
Site Admin

#3 Postby PEGShane » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 am

We have to wait until 6/21 to release them--that's when the final list of pledges vs cancellations comes to us from Amazon. We're ready to go the moment Amazon sends us that list.

We can't substitute emails--it will cause us major headaches with the data--but you have my permission to pass your ONE copy off to someone. I would ask that this PLEASE not be taken as blanket permission for everyone to give away our PDFs to others--we keep the cover price on Savage Worlds so low *because* the PDF sells well. If it's grossly pirated, that will change.

Thanks!

Shane

ashenwolf
Novice

#4 Postby ashenwolf » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Could you do coupons for the book? Unless its just a giant pain to set up for so many people a one use coupon could be a good way to gift a copy since the initial email address wouldn't matter.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”