DLR Two-fisted, Ambidexterity, and Double Tap

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Drieddead
Novice

DLR Two-fisted, Ambidexterity, and Double Tap

#1 Postby Drieddead » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 am

A character in my part took Ambidexterity and Two Fisted in order to be able to use a pistol in each hand and i have a few questions :blam:
1. does he have any penaltys at all for shooting with both pistols in the same round
2. Can he shoot at two seperate targets in the same round, and if he does, does he incur any penaltys he wouldnt normaly?
3. Can he double tap with each pistol in one round? (yes their double action revolvers)

Clint
Site Admin

Re: DLR Two-fisted, Ambidexterity, and Double Tap

#2 Postby Clint » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:02 am

Drieddead wrote:A character in my part took Ambidexterity and Two Fisted in order to be able to use a pistol in each hand and i have a few questions :blam:
1. does he have any penaltys at all for shooting with both pistols in the same round

Depends on the situation quite a bit. He does not suffer a penalty for attacking with the offhand nor the MAP for attacking with a weapon in each hand. Other penalties though would still apply (range, cover, drawing and firing in the same round, etc.).

Drieddead wrote:2. Can he shoot at two seperate targets in the same round, and if he does, does he incur any penaltys he wouldnt normaly?

No penalty just for firing at different targets, unless the GM applies a situational penalty for some reason.

Drieddead wrote:3. Can he double tap with each pistol in one round? (yes their double action revolvers)

He could. It effectively makes his six-guns into three-guns, but he could. ;)

Hope that helps.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”