A Cool Vehicle Find

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

warrenss2
Heroic

A Cool Vehicle Find

#1 Postby warrenss2 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Coming from miniatures gaming back into the RPG fold, I've accumulated a bunch on certain types of miniatures and vehicles from the genre of Zombie miniature gaming.

In those miniature games I would have certain celebrities show up from time to time for my players' enjoyment.

Even Gotham's own Dark Knight has come out of his cave to battle the shambling undead.

Of course, he has modified his "Batmobile" tumbler to suit the need...

The Tumbler with Bats and Birdboy for scale reference.

Normal Mode - Profile and Above veiws.

Zombie butt-kicking Mode - Tracked for better traction. Side mounted missiles. Twin recoil-less auto-cannon mounted on top.
(Now the Tumbler is more suited to handle that raging dinosaur behind my keyboard.)

I've always thought that if you're going to game using miniatures, scenery is important. Cityscapes have cars, SUVs, vans, trucks, buses, motorcycles,18 wheeled semis, etc... stalled, parked, abandoned, blocking the way, etc... So I always try to collect a vehicle for the miniature(s) I have on hand.

It helps "complete" the gaming table and gives an easy & great opportunity to slide some vehicle rules onto the gamers.
:blam:

Jordan Peacock
Legendary

#2 Postby Jordan Peacock » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 am

Oh yeah. There's a whole series of these cars with the alternate parts that can be swapped on them (I forget the series name) that are about the right scale for miniatures gaming. I've thought of grabbing a couple if they go on clearance some time, since I figured it would be neat to have some cars that I can either use as "normal" street vehicles, or else swap out some parts and suddenly they're "Mad-Maxed" for some post-apocalyptic road-warrior mayhem. :D

VonDan
Legendary

#3 Postby VonDan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 pm

reminds me of the sand treed conversion for the trucks on my uncles potato farm

and I just watched that batman movie for the first time the other day the cd store had a wall of $1 movies

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”