(Classic) Load points and slots

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Templar
Seasoned

(Classic) Load points and slots

#1 Postby Templar » Fri May 06, 2011 11:16 pm

I dug through the archives without much luck, I'm trying to understand the load points to slots conversions from Road Warrior and Iron Oasis. Should I just switch over all load size stuff to junker slot numbers or is there some kind of math that I was not made aware of? I am only asking because I am rather confused and could use some help, assuming that I'm not just an idiot who forgot to read something. :oops:

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#2 Postby ValhallaGH » Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 am

You're missing some needed text. This comes up periodically.
http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29872

Good luck, and I hope that does it for you.
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

ScooterinAB
Seasoned

#3 Postby ScooterinAB » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm trying to remember, as this was such a trying issue for me.

I believe that someone pointed out to me that you can basically cross reference the Slots with the frame size (using the JMC table) to get the number of Load point. I ran the math, and it was sound.

I started working to convert all of the references to slots over to Load (call me old fashion), but got derailed because of school.
28/12/09 Scooter just bought a Deadlands book... In a Japanese Gaming store... And the clerk knew what it was. Awesome.

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”