(classic) From Road Gang to Warlord

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Templar
Seasoned

(classic) From Road Gang to Warlord

#1 Postby Templar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:54 am

I'm currently working on a big battle for my posse, something they're likely to face a couple months from now. What I actually need a bit of help on is some psychology so other marshals and players out there are welcome to contribute. My idea is relatively simple enough, a road gang led by a junker that found a large cache of resources and has built a fairly potent war machine. Looking at what I made I realized he was graduating from road gang leader to budding warlord, just trying to figure out where the mindset might be on this, and the junker is currently not necessarily tainted so that idea isn't going to be my big focus.

SilasWrathStrike
Novice

#2 Postby SilasWrathStrike » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Don't know exactly where you want to go with this, but I can see most any junker realizing that he's pretty much the biggest bad-@$$ on the block, given his ability to create insane defenses, and insane offenses. So why wouldn't he be the one to start bringin' peoplez togetha? After all, people not only need a charismatic leader, but in the ravages of the west, a leader who can provide them with all sorts of fat lootz, including things that will save your life. What, ya think ol' Throckmorton's got the market cornered on militia? Naaaa.... See my anti-automaton rail-gun in action and tell me I ain't the baddest they is. But see, I'm onna da good guys even! I won't ask ya fo' nuthin' but food cause I gotz the rest. Just follow me my friends, and order and security will be regained in this here land!!!

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”