Anyone still playing?

Discuss Pinnacle games running on the Facebook social networking site.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Cryonic
Heroic

Anyone still playing?

#1 Postby Cryonic » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Is anyone else still playing this game? I found a rapid way to get to 27, but then slowed way down again as the adventures are just killers and fights that I can do hurt a ton because the mob either misses me completely, or critically succeeds and wallops me. I've gotten my speed up from rippertech, but at a big sacrifice to my power. So, while I have a 95% success chance, it takes me a lot more hits to kill the creature and therefore gives it more chances to hurt me.

marshal kt
Legendary

#2 Postby marshal kt » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm playimng..but as an inventor..combat isn't a strongpoint.
I'mm lvl 11 and can't get any adventures I can accomplish. Best I have is a 47% and I alwyas lose.
"I'm Hotep"

The GIT!
Heroic

#3 Postby The GIT! » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Haven't played for a long time but, considering I recently started running my Rippers campaign again, I'm planning to start playing again soon. Goodness knows how much money I've accumulated thus far :eek:

Cryonic
Heroic

#4 Postby Cryonic » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 am

I'm an inventor as well and found that creating the various rippertech does help if you know what stat you are really missing. In my case, upping my speed (can currently max it out around 54) makes some of the hunts easier, so long as the mobs don't hit me because they always seem to crit me when they have such a weak chance of hitting. Int is nice for some things, but Speed, Power and Courage are what you really need. I suspect that if I boosted my courage more, I would lose less heart and more often gain prestige from one of my lodge upgrades, but I'm really hurting on speed and power for adventuring. So I'm stuck doing an occasional hunt to try and kill a vamp or demon dog.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Rippertech

Primesupreme
Novice

#5 Postby Primesupreme » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah I am still playing...had the high spot in cash and level for a while. Dr. Duncan is my name...now just hunting to see what I can unlock.
Incoming fire has the right of way.

marshal kt
Legendary

#6 Postby marshal kt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Cryonic wrote:I'm an inventor as well and found that creating the various rippertech does help if you know what stat you are really missing. In my case, upping my speed (can currently max it out around 54) makes some of the hunts easier, so long as the mobs don't hit me because they always seem to crit me when they have such a weak chance of hitting. Int is nice for some things, but Speed, Power and Courage are what you really need. I suspect that if I boosted my courage more, I would lose less heart and more often gain prestige from one of my lodge upgrades, but I'm really hurting on speed and power for adventuring. So I'm stuck doing an occasional hunt to try and kill a vamp or demon dog.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Rippertech

I see there are no 4 or 5 part receipes...has anyone one found any?
"I'm Hotep"

Cryonic
Heroic

#7 Postby Cryonic » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 pm

marshal kt wrote:
I see there are no 4 or 5 part recipes...has anyone one found any?

I can only do 2 ingredient recipes for now. Takes a lot of Prestige to open up the larger spaces. Right now I'm focused on increasing the number of items I can equip as I prefer the bonuses that I don't have to keep refreshing to the ones that disappear after a certain amount of time.

marshal kt
Legendary

#8 Postby marshal kt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

hmmm i just got an email notice saying there was a new post here....yet there isn't one....

quick update.. i'm now lvl 103..by crafting only the last 30+ lvls....

i found that I can combine the same ingrediant on a 2 part recipe...i.e. salt & salt.
you get a failure and thus xp.
"I'm Hotep"

DeMyztikX
Seasoned

#9 Postby DeMyztikX » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 pm

I pop on every now and then just to go a little bit. However it is a bit stale and needs some refreshing to really keep playing.

marshal kt
Legendary

#10 Postby marshal kt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Clint posted that things are in the works....
"I'm Hotep"

Trotter
Novice

#11 Postby Trotter » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 pm

tonytrong wrote:Yeah I am still playing........but not much excitement
However it is a bit stale and needs some refreshing to really keep playing.
:cry: :blam:

How are you still playing it? I can't find it anymore. Is there a new link?

Thanks,
Stephen
| email (make it what it says, human! ;) )
Stephen "dot" C "dot" Holland "at" gmail "dot" com
| http://gplus.to/SCHolland
DoubleReedsOnline.com

sniffycrab
Seasoned

#12 Postby sniffycrab » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:34 am

This game still exists on Facebook?

Return to “Facebook Games”