[DLR] Barrier and Blessed

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Savage Mommy
Savage Mommy!

[DLR] Barrier and Blessed

#1 Postby Savage Mommy » Sun May 02, 2010 9:29 am

I searched and really didn't find the answer I was looking for, so here goes: How does Barrier work for Blessed characters? How do I know how many sections I can create? Is it a one inch section per success and raise?

Beldar

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [DLR] Barrier and Blessed

#2 Postby Clint » Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

Beldar1215 wrote:I searched and really didn't find the answer I was looking for, so here goes: How does Barrier work for Blessed characters? How do I know how many sections I can create? Is it a one inch section per success and raise?

No, it is whatever size the Blessed asks for.

Size isn't a limitation unless the GM rules that the size is excessive to the need; in which case (as listed in the book) he can apply an additional penalty to the roll beyond the inherent -4. However, duration is still a limitation, and possibly Sinning (pride is a nearly universal sin).

This post may help; it contains two responses (one quoted) to questions of Blessed using Barrier...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169264&highlight=barrier+blessed#169264
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”