bug reports

Discuss Pinnacle games running on the Facebook social networking site.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

sneezythesquid
Novice

Armory, Smithy & Leatherworks

#101 Postby sneezythesquid » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm

I spent cash to get the Prestiege to get all three of these Lodge upgrades so I could have all 10 Equipment slots, but my Equiment screen still has two locked slots. What am I missing?

I have screenshots, if needed.
aka Sneezy the Squid

"Still, given the chance I'd give in to urges far more shocking." - Capt. Leela "Futurama"

Agent_Templar
Novice

Re: Armory, Smithy & Leatherworks

#102 Postby Agent_Templar » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 am

sneezythesquid wrote:I spent cash to get the Prestiege to get all three of these Lodge upgrades so I could have all 10 Equipment slots, but my Equiment screen still has two locked slots. What am I missing?

Check again, some of them have level requirements. Mouse over the upgrade and read the pop up text.

sneezythesquid
Novice

Re: Armory, Smithy & Leatherworks

#103 Postby sneezythesquid » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 am

Agent_Templar wrote:
sneezythesquid wrote:I spent cash to get the Prestiege to get all three of these Lodge upgrades so I could have all 10 Equipment slots, but my Equiment screen still has two locked slots. What am I missing?

Check again, some of them have level requirements. Mouse over the upgrade and read the pop up text.

I checked, and they don't. I already own them, and they're supposed to be active. +2 for the Armoury, +2 for the Leatherworker, +1 for the Smithy. The Armory and the Leatherworks are also costing me three Pounds an hour!
aka Sneezy the Squid

"Still, given the chance I'd give in to urges far more shocking." - Capt. Leela "Futurama"

Agent_Templar
Novice

#104 Postby Agent_Templar » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Hmm are you generating enough hourly income? I heard negative income will "disable" prestige bonuses but I have not confirmed it personally.

sneezythesquid
Novice

#105 Postby sneezythesquid » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Agent_Templar wrote:Hmm are you generating enough hourly income? I heard negative income will "disable" prestige bonuses but I have not confirmed it personally.

After my lodge upgrades, I'm generating 10 pounds an hour. I would hope that was enough...
aka Sneezy the Squid

sneezythesquid
Novice

#106 Postby sneezythesquid » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 am

You know, after a week, I was hoping that someone from the game would respond to me about this. I asked about this here, and through the "Contact the Creators" link in Facebook. Not one peep. I laid out my own cash for this, and it's starting to really tick me off that I'm being ignored.
aka Sneezy the Squid

GamerChick
Novice

More Rippers Problems

#107 Postby GamerChick » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Health and heart have stopped refreshing (and I have the slots still locked problem as well). I'm not going to buy Prestige all of the time just to be able to play. It was fun while it lasted, but it seems that they've lost interest.

I'm wondering if they've stopped working on it altogether.

Return to “Facebook Games”