New adventures

Discuss Pinnacle games running on the Facebook social networking site.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

supercOntra
Seasoned

New adventures

#1 Postby supercOntra » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:50 am

I seem to be stuck in a loop of 5 adventures which I complete time and tme again. When do these change? Is it level, intellect or what. How many times do I have to complete them until they are really completa and disappear?
"Eyes without life…sundered heads…piles of carcasses…these are pleasing words to me"
http://www.savageslaine.com

Doc Holliday
Seasoned

#2 Postby Doc Holliday » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 am

That is most likely the only adventures available to you. It gets worse. As you increase in level, there are fewer and fewer adventures. Eventually, it is just one, and then none.
Never play cards with a man called Doc

Viscount Fox
Novice

#3 Postby Viscount Fox » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:34 am

Yes, I am at that point and it is annoying. So I am just quitting for a while.
Character is what you are in the Dark.

Pfr_Fate
Seasoned

#4 Postby Pfr_Fate » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 am

Yep. Any hope for something new?

I am at level 34 and can (with Rippertech and Horses) get my Speed up to 98. Mostly nothing on the Hunt kills me. I can use Allies to boost my other traits so the THREE Adventures that are left are easy.

So, I am left with managing my Lodge. Except that Prestige is still a rarity (Three days without any). I could just buy it, but that leads me to one thing: why even bother to upgrade my Lodge, since everything is easy as is (I don't even have three Ingrediants, yet).

Now, i DO like this game and love Pinnacle. But endlessly clicking until I run out of Heart or take a few Criticals from monsters, just so i can build up Prestige (a rarity) to buy Lodge things that to make the same beaten adventures even easier doesn't seem too much fun.

Right now, my only goal is to get Weird Science and maybe get high enough to use the few odd special items that have high level requirements. But, again, for what general purpose? Nothing new is happening.

So, developers, you've done great. I know it's 'free' and I've greatly had fun.

But:
Is level 30, the end of the road??

Thanks for your time
The eternal struggle takes time, Max.

Agent_Templar
Novice

#5 Postby Agent_Templar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:00 pm

At level 36. the pool of quests and gear seems to be limited. Are there any projected updates?

TatteredKing
Seasoned

#6 Postby TatteredKing » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 am

quick answer....fan created quests. Would Pinnacle program them in if we wrote them?

Muse
Seasoned

Continuing the fun at high levels

#7 Postby Muse » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am

In answer to your question, superc0ntra, yes, it's level-dependent. Gain a level and hopefully a new adventure will show up.

And I'd love to help create new storylines if they asked!

I don't mind running down my Heart/Power clicking through the adventures, but I enjoy the Hunt feature more, which gives more ingredients to the list, and I seem to gain Prestige faster the more I click.

After I've run myself low, then I go to the creating Rippertech page and try out new stuff. You can go to http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/rippertech to see what's been successful, and then I go through whatever I have the most of (I once had 15 Foul Flesh) and see what combinations I can try that are new and not recorded as success or failure. I'm adding to the mindmerge!

(Of course, every time I level up I check out the Adventure page to see what's new, they're great!) And, by the way, have you assembled your dream team of friends on the Allies page? Do it!

Enjoy!
Jodi Black

foggy
Novice

#8 Postby foggy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:10 pm

I've read about this game and I'm thinking about to play it. But I don't have much routine with games on Facebook, so could it be difficult to play at the begin?

Return to “Facebook Games”