Help with a Cyborg

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

nickana25
Novice

Help with a Cyborg

#1 Postby nickana25 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 am

I was wondering how to determine mounting systems. I understand that there is light and heavy mounting. Does this deal with what system the can started with? The cyborg in my party started as an infiltrator does this mean he can't mount anything that uses heavy hard points>

Teller
Seasoned

#2 Postby Teller » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 am

Yes, the light or heavy mount system was mounted on either light or heavy combat cyborgs, and determines what external systems can be mounted on the can. Infiltrators typically didn't have external mounting systems as a part of their package (p. 86). Systems that are classified as "light" can either be put on light or heavy mounting systems, but heavy equipment can only go on heavy mounts. You could retrofit a mounting system on an infiltrator cyborg, but they sure wouldn't look like a normal person with large sockets (and the corresponding internal bracing that goes with the heavy mount system) on them.
Hope that helps.
Teller
Hell on Earth Brand manager
Weird Wars Brand manager

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”