Lodge Upgrades

Discuss Pinnacle games running on the Facebook social networking site.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Salsa
Novice

Lodge Upgrades

#1 Postby Salsa » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Does anyone know the upgrade order for Reading Room or Special Collection?

Thanks

Jordan Peacock
Legendary

#2 Postby Jordan Peacock » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 pm

I purchased the Meeting Room, and when I did, both the Smoking Lounge and the Reading Room became available to me. Smoking Lounge costs 8 Prestige (upkeep of £2/hour), while Reading Room costs 12 Prestige (upkeep of £1/hour).

By "Special Collection," do you mean "Private Collection?"

I purchased the Study, and this made the Private Collection available; it costs 6 Prestige (upkeep of £1/hour).

Please note that the Private Collection increases Inventory Size: This just means that you can have more items in "storage," but it does not increase the number of items you actually have equipped when going on an Adventure or on a Hunt. For that, you'll need to get something that increases "Equip Size" (such as the Smithy).

(Of course, you might WANT increased Inventory Size. I'm just mentioning this because I was mixed up on that particular detail a while back. ;) )

Salsa
Novice

#3 Postby Salsa » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Actually it IS special collection, look at the requirements to get an additional slot in the reapertech research.

Jordan Peacock
Legendary

#4 Postby Jordan Peacock » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Sorry, I don't know about Special Collection, then, so I'm of no use there.

It looks like new Lodge Upgrades appear as options (albeit still locked out until I meet other prerequisites) as I increase in level, and I guess I'm not high enough to even see Special Collection as an option yet.

(Just to make sure I wasn't temporarily blind, I did a Ctrl-F find on "Special" on the page, but didn't get any hits, though I could find entries such as "Sanctuary" or "Chapel" using the same method.)

Savage Simon
Seasoned

#5 Postby Savage Simon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Lodge Upgrades are revealed one step ahead from where you are.

So as you buy one, the next available upgrades are available for purchase, and the ones after that are revealed, though faded out.

Hope that helps

Simon
Game Designer
Dust Devil Studios
slucas@dustdevilstudios.com

Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

#6 Postby Nick Zachariasen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 am

I've made a Google Docs guide to the Lodge upgrades, similar to the Rippertech research guides but obviously far less involved. I'd appreciate others helping me to fill it out, as I didn't do so from the beginning and I didn't think to note what some things I've already bought cost. Also, if I don't know how many items are in a particular upgrade tree, I've assumed it's four and that I simply can't see the two in the middle for lack of having bought the first.

There are definitely some upgrades I likely wouldn't have bothered to buy (Ballistics Lab, Training Room) had I known how to get the upgrade that increases critical rate, so I hope people find this useful.
I used to handle errata for Lost Colony Classic.

Return to “Facebook Games”