[HOE] The Agency Question

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Edivdrone
Seasoned

#21 Postby Edivdrone » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm

The One wrote:What I did in my game was let someone be a former Agent who got recruited into Project Damocles as a Infiltrator ´borg. Imagine his surprise though waking up not to a bunker chock full of grunts and ammo, but instead finding heavily armed Walkin´Dead patrolling the corridors! (ran him through a mini adventure pre-game)

Only problem with this is that the profile states that SEALS were the only ones used for this, and that cyborgs, people with AB's, etc were either not trusted or needed on the front RIGHT NOW. Thus, an Agency operative of any stripe would not be found in the program, nor would any soldier of another background. There used to be a very long drawn out thread on this very topic.
I can do all things through Christ who stengthens me.

The One
Heroic

#22 Postby The One » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 am

Edivdrone wrote:
Only problem with this is that the profile states that SEALS were the only ones used for this, and that cyborgs, people with AB's, etc were either not trusted or needed on the front RIGHT NOW. Thus, an Agency operative of any stripe would not be found in the program, nor would any soldier of another background. There used to be a very long drawn out thread on this very topic.

No one said the Army knew anything about the Agency operative now did they? :) Simply put, the Agency's duristriction is the "unknown or unexplained", and a super secret Army project certainly needs some special oversight.
Life: Past trends are not an indication of future performance

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”