[Reality Blurs] Sean Preston on TGTT

Discussion of products from third-party companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

ron blessing
Heroic

[Reality Blurs] Sean Preston on TGTT

#1 Postby ron blessing » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:21 am

Sean was kind enough to join Veronica and me on the show to update us on all things the Blur!

Check it out here: http://www.thegamesthething.com/index.php?post_id=413784

Much was said on every setting Reality Blurs has to offer, so don't miss it!

razorwise
Legendary

#2 Postby razorwise » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Hello All,

I just listened to the podcast, because I don't pay any attention to the questions, I just read everything off my notes. However, you should really listen (or just fast forward if you're really busy) to the last five minutes so you can hear the dark, secret lore you will learn about Ron and Veronica. :twisted:

Enjoy!

Sean

ron blessing
Heroic

#3 Postby ron blessing » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:48 pm

razorwise wrote:Hello All,

I just listened to the podcast, because I don't pay any attention to the questions, I just read everything off my notes. However, you should really listen (or just fast forward if you're really busy) to the last five minutes so you can hear the dark, secret lore you will learn about Ron and Veronica. :twisted:

Enjoy!

Sean

Actually Sean has a splendid reading voice, at least after I'm done editing. Helping him sound out the words was no fun! :twisted: :twisted:

razorwise
Legendary

#4 Postby razorwise » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Ron Blessing wrote:
razorwise wrote:Hello All,

Enjoy!

Sean

Actually Sean has a splendid reading voice, at least after I'm done editing. Helping him sound out the words was no fun! :twisted: :twisted:

It seems, my friend, the gauntlent has been cast. :P

Take care...

Sean

Savage Jason
Heroic

#5 Postby Savage Jason » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Fight!

Fight!

Fight!

:lol:
"Better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb." - G Rodriguez

Return to “SW Licensees”