Savage Mage Knight?

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Savage Mage Knight?

#1 Postby Gangrel » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi all,

I know 'back in the day' there were plans for an official SW Mage Knight rpg which never saw the light of day. Given that it seems unlikely we'll ever see that one, does anyone know of any fan produced conversions?

"That's interesting. Horses don't USUALLY explode, no matter how hard you hit them."
Hellboy -"Wake the Devil", Mike Mignola

#2 Postby Sunwolf » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 am

I don't recall seeing any thing like that, I think alot of people were holding out for the official product.

Same really. From what I've read it looked like the setting had potential. I never got in to the minis game, wanted to, but decided I rather keep the wife than have a bunch of figs.
Oh, if only I could go back and do it all over. :1eek: Don't tell her I said that. :inlove:

Unfortunately my google-fu reveals no such conversion.

Looks like a job for some industrious Savage. Have fun.

First rule of SW conversions: Convert the Setting, not the rules.

Second rule, don't forget the trappings

Rule #6: If violence wasn't your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Sam Hain

#3 Postby Sam Hain » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:02 pm

I wantto work on it using SWEX and the Fantasy Toolkits...but I need to get the minis from my friend and some more info on the background. Of course might just use the figs to do something completely homebrew, don't know yet, lol.

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”