[TAG] Weekly Update

Discussion of products from third-party companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Wiggy
Legendary

[TAG] Weekly Update

#1 Postby Wiggy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 am

26th November 2008 - Freebies and Dragonmeet '08
This week we are taking a break from our hectic release schedule in order to draw breath and prepare for Dragonmeet 2008.

The TAG team will be out in force this coming Saturday and we hope you'll come and visit us at our booth! We will be running plenty of games including Necropolis 2350 and Daring Tales of Adventure.

We have for sale a special print compendium edition of the first four Daring Tales of Adventure at the show - so make sure you come and pick up a copy!

The event is held at Kensington Town Hall in London - for more information on the event and directions please visit www.dragonmeet.co.uk - see you there!

Necropolis 2350 - FREEBIES!
Yes as promised we have a couple of great freebies to bolt onto your Necropolis 2350 games. We present two choice updates from Wiggy which detail information on Drugs and Geographical Terms on Salus. Download them here!

Celebrations!
Triple Ace Games is celebrating its first six months this week and for all our fans who are celebrating Thanksgiving this week (and for those who aren't!) we will be sending out a gift voucher tomorrow to say thanks for supporting us - make sure you have an account on the store by tomorrow to receive this gift!

You must have a TAG store account to receive and use this voucher.
Wiggy
Creative Director Triple Ace Games

razorwise
Legendary

#2 Postby razorwise » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:59 am

Have fun at Dragonmeet! (and sell lots of games.) ;)

Best regards,

Sean

tylermo
Heroic

#3 Postby tylermo » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Print edition of the first four DTA's?? I want one. Damn. I don't live in the U.K.

Wiggy
Legendary

#4 Postby Wiggy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 am

tylermo wrote:Print edition of the first four DTA's?? I want one. Damn. I don't live in the U.K.

It's a very small print run to test the quality of the printer and test the market. We are seriously looking into POD for our PDF products so all the fans can have print copies no matter where they live. Each day brings us a step closer to making this a reality.

And no, I'm not at Dragonmeet typing this :) Dave, Rob, and Kev are there with Shane McLean. I'm still in the pit, writing away.
Wiggy

Creative Director Triple Ace Games

Sitting Duck
Legendary

#5 Postby Sitting Duck » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 am

Wiggy wrote:And no, I'm not at Dragonmeet typing this :) Dave, Rob, and Kev are there with Shane McLean. I'm still in the pit, writing away.

So who's wielding the whip shrieking, "Faster! Faster!"?
The rabbit is cuddly. Kids like little cuddly sidekicks. I mean... The rabbit... It's a time-tested... Okay, the rabbit bites.
Blog: http://sittingduck1313.livejournal.com
The Gamer's Codex Reviewer

Return to “SW Licensees”