[12 to Midnight] Halloween Sale

Discussion of products from third-party companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Prest0
Seasoned

[12 to Midnight] Halloween Sale

#1 Postby Prest0 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:25 am

Howdy Savages!

Just in time for some Halloween fun, we at 12 to Midnight have launched our annual 50% off Halloween sale. From October 13 through the Day of the Dead on Nov 1, all modern horror titles by 12 to Midnight will be on sale. There won't be a better time to stock up on titles like Last Rites of the Black Guard, Weekend Warriors, Brainwashed, Bloodlines, The Beast Within, Skinwalker, and more!

You can find these great deals at RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, and our very own store, Midnight Cellar.

Since we'd really like you to buy from our store, every dollar you spend at Midnight Cellar increases your chance of winning a drawing for a free copy of every modern horror title we publish!
Preston P. DuBose
12 to Midnight

Enroll today at East Texas University.

GlassJaw
Seasoned

#2 Postby GlassJaw » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:28 am

OMG this is so sweet! I already purchased a bunch of the Pinebox stuff in the last month or so but I'm definitely going to pick up the few things I don't have.
Chris (aka GlassJaw)

Count Zero
Legendary

#3 Postby Count Zero » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Very cool. I think I have all your stuff but I'll take another look. :)
I'm not an adversarial GM. I am a facilitator of awesomeness. - Dr Rotwang

Prest0
Seasoned

#4 Postby Prest0 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 am

Happy Halloween!

I just wanted to remind everyone about our Halloween sale. Tonight you may be taking the kids trick-or-treating or handing out candy, but if this weekend is game night then grab a quick adventure for Day of the Dead on Saturday, Nov. 1!
Preston P. DuBose

12 to Midnight

Enroll today at East Texas University.

Return to “SW Licensees”