HOE d20 cyborgs?

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

vanessa blackthorn
Seasoned

HOE d20 cyborgs?

#1 Postby vanessa blackthorn » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:05 pm

i use the d20 books mainly because the system is so adaptable for everything. i prefer classic, though, lol, but right now, it's d20.

my question is, was there a HOE d20 book cyborgs were printed in for pcs?

any suggestion for cyborg creation for d20?
If you have something to say, please, raise your hand and place it over your mouth! ;)

my comic of the week 1-7-08:
http://dlpony.smackjeeves.com/comics/

Big Bad Jack
Novice

#2 Postby Big Bad Jack » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 am

I may be wrong, as I first, barely, touched the setting in d20 before moving to Savage Worlds and, most recently, Classic -- but I believe all HoE d20 got out before being scrapped was the main book and Horrors o' the Wasted West

vanessa blackthorn
Seasoned

#3 Postby vanessa blackthorn » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:46 pm

then, i do have the hoe d20 books. looks like i'll have to fake a cyborg, lol
If you have something to say, please, raise your hand and place it over your mouth! ;)

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

#4 Postby Fuzyfeet » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 pm

Maybe you could look at the D20 Gama World stuff, or Darwin's World. Both use the cyborg as a race but Deadlands D20 doesn't use races (as far as I remember) so that may take some work.

vanessa blackthorn
Seasoned

#5 Postby vanessa blackthorn » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:34 pm

a friend has let me borrow his d20 modern books. that's been a big help. i was also informed that a used bookstore here has some cyborg d20 stuff. that may be the same set you are talking about, fuzyfeet.

lol, when i say "fake it" i meant "find all the information i can and figure out what to use to make a cyborg close to how they are in HOE classic"

:)

lol, my cyborg is insane and thinks she (yes, she) is iron man. literally. i want to upgrade to have rocket boots, and the marshal (who hasn't seen much in the way of weird west stuff) told me as long as i can find them in a deadlands book..... ;) smith and robards, buddy!

but, well, he hasn't ran a game since then, and that was about a year ago. so, a friend told me i could play her in his d20 game. good times ;)

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

#6 Postby Fuzyfeet » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 pm

In the current HoE game I'm running I have a Schizo-Borg and a Power Armor character. We started the game two weeks before the Iron Man movie came out and when it did, the Power Armor player got all jazzed and wanted to refit his suit and pull an Iron Man. He fell short and has the Jump-jets...

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”