Studio2

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

sulfurdown
Novice

Studio2

#1 Postby sulfurdown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 am

Last night I tried to purchase the Fantasy World Builder Toolkit and noticed that the only option given to me for financing it was PayPal. Right now it's hanging up the download until the funds 'clear'.

Is this standard for all PDFs purchased through Studio2 to only allow PayPal? Am I out of line for being irritated that I have to "wait for the postman" for a digital product in a digital age?

ron blessing
Heroic

#2 Postby ron blessing » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:48 am

When I buy at Studio 2, with PayPal, I get my download instantly. I'd email customer service about this. It's an anomaly.

Did you go to the site, into your account, and check the order for a download link?

jpk
Legendary

#3 Postby jpk » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:19 am

All Studio 2 transactions are handled by PayPal as the processor. That doesn't mean you have to have a PayPal account or pay via PayPal "bucks."

When you first go to the PayPal site, there's an option on the right of the page to pay with a regular ol' credit card.

Of course, Ron's right: if you have any trouble, contact their customer service.

sulfurdown
Novice

#4 Postby sulfurdown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Thanks guys! I think I've figured it out, some delays between my bank account and PayPal which hangs up everything else. Off to complain to the bank!
:scatter:
~~~~
Dreaming in public is an important part of our job description, as science writers, but there are bad dreams as well as good dreams. We're dreamers, you see, but we're also realists, of a sort.

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”