Armor Question

This is the topic for asking questions about how the core rules officially work. Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

markdd_2000
Novice

Armor Question

#1 Postby markdd_2000 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:54 pm

I am not clear on how armor works. Under the armor collumn in the armor table it states the armor bonus. Does this number increase your toughness? Also under the Flack Jacket there are two numbers. Do you use one for your toughness modifier and what do you do with the other?
Thanks, I am new to this system.

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Armor Question

#2 Postby Clint » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:01 pm

markdd_2000 wrote:I am not clear on how armor works. Under the armor collumn in the armor table it states the armor bonus. Does this number increase your toughness?

Yep. Check under the Armor notes on page 37 of SWR for that and more info on how armor works.

markdd_2000 wrote:Also under the Flack Jacket there are two numbers. Do you use one for your toughness modifier and what do you do with the other?

Flak Jackets work like Kevlar in that special description (on page 38). The second (larger) bonus is against bullets only, while the first bonus applies against all other attacks.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work”