FAQ's in Printable forms?

This is the topic for asking questions about how the core rules officially work. Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Talon One
Novice

FAQ's in Printable forms?

#1 Postby Talon One » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:43 am

Hello. Sorry if this is a redundant post, but I was looking at the massive 42 page Q&A on this site and was hoping/wondering if there is access to a printable listing I can review with my players at times. I haven't found any, though I may have overlooked it!

Clint
Site Admin

Re: FAQ's in Printable forms?

#2 Postby Clint » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:33 am

Talon One wrote:Hello. Sorry if this is a redundant post, but I was looking at the massive 42 page Q&A on this site and was hoping/wondering if there is access to a printable listing I can review with my players at times. I haven't found any, though I may have overlooked it!

You didn't overlook it; it unfortunately doesn't exist (at this time). One of the fans went through and compiled the questions from the Settings thread which is why that is available (and very well done in my opinion), but though inspired by someone doing the same for the core rulebook Q&A, that didn't come about, and no one else picked up the torch to my knowledge.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work”