Funny Rise Alabama Printing Glitch

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Gremlins or ink?

I never knew gremlins could have such good taste!
14%
14%
14%
14%
Dude, just replace your cartriges already!
11%
11%
11%
11%

Total votes: 36

MadTinkerer
Legendary

Funny Rise Alabama Printing Glitch

#1 Postby MadTinkerer » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:53 am

I've decided to run Rise Alabama tonight and I just printed it out. However, the Figure Flats didn't come out exactly the way they look in the PDF. The result is that many of the Heroes seem to really like striped suits, skirts and shirts. But the best part is that the Sog Zombies came out partly transparent... which makes them even more creepy and weird looking than in the original PDF!

Is it just my printer running out of blue ink or are there gremlins lurking in my PC trying to make a fashion statement? You decide!
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

ron blessing
Heroic

#2 Postby ron blessing » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:24 pm

It must be your ink. Everyone knows gremlins love the color green, so it is obvious you're out of blue. The gremlins would never cause this, because, as you may know, blue is an essential part of green. Duh! :lol:

JackAce
Legendary

#3 Postby JackAce » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:29 pm

ronism wrote:It must be your ink. Everyone knows gremlins love the color green, so it is obvious you're out of blue. The gremlins would never cause this, because, as you may know, blue is an essential part of green. Duh! :lol:

Or perhaps he really was out of yellow and the gremlins deliberately cut back on the blue to prevent the green parts from appearing blue instead. :mrgreen:
Please Click: ImageImageImage

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”