Release Dates & Publishing Questions Don't Go Here

Information and comments on all Pinnacle official Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Clint
Site Admin

Release Dates & Publishing Questions Don't Go Here

#1 Postby Clint » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:44 pm

Just to clarify for everyone, I'm not really in a position to answer publishing related questions, such as release dates and the like. Questions of that nature need to be asked in the Hey Pinnacle! topic, so they come to the attention of Shane.

That said, due to the variety of factors involved in publishing a book and the fact that delays are both unseen and inevitable, Pinnacle's policy is typically not to give even a "soft" release date until the product is ready for distribution.

Thanks for your understanding and support!
Last edited by Clint on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Doc Holliday
Seasoned

#2 Postby Doc Holliday » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:08 pm

I need to know the exact release date of Red Rising, can you or Wiggy help me with that? :D
Never play cards with a man called Doc

ogbendog
Legendary

#3 Postby ogbendog » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:29 pm

wasn't there a document once that gave a brief descriptoin both of upcoming pinnacle products, but also of 3rd party savage worlds products?

Boulder
Veteran

#4 Postby Boulder » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm

ogbendog wrote:wasn't there a document once that gave a brief descriptoin both of upcoming pinnacle products, but also of 3rd party savage worlds products?

Is this what you're looking for?
Mark Swafford
Gaming Director, Connooga
Shaintar Community Liaison, Talisman Studios
Our Shop!!!

ogbendog
Legendary

#5 Postby ogbendog » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:54 am

yes, thanks !

Vinzent
Heroic

#6 Postby Vinzent » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:39 pm

When does the Horror Companion hit store shelves ( dead tree version)?
My Savage Worlds Blog
Get off the Human reservation. Read The Starrunner by C.B. Jones

Clint
Site Admin

#7 Postby Clint » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Vinzent wrote:When does the Horror Companion hit store shelves ( dead tree version)?

Please tell me you're joking. :eek:
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

Vinzent
Heroic

#8 Postby Vinzent » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Sorry, I was in the car and had the option of swinging by a book store. Surfing this forum on my phone is difficult at best and I didn't have time to try and find the right thread. I only knew it was sometime this month. The title of this thread sounded as if such questions would be answered here. Guess not.
My Savage Worlds Blog

Get off the Human reservation. Read The Starrunner by C.B. Jones

Sitting Duck
Legendary

#9 Postby Sitting Duck » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 am

Possibly he was thinking that specifying dead tree version after asking when it would hit store shelves was a bit redundant (seeing as you can't really put pdf files on store shelves).
The rabbit is cuddly. Kids like little cuddly sidekicks. I mean... The rabbit... It's a time-tested... Okay, the rabbit bites.
Blog: http://sittingduck1313.livejournal.com
The Gamer's Codex Reviewer

Clint
Site Admin

#10 Postby Clint » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 am

Vinzent wrote:Sorry, I was in the car and had the option of swinging by a book store. Surfing this forum on my phone is difficult at best and I didn't have time to try and find the right thread. I only knew it was sometime this month. The title of this thread sounded as if such questions would be answered here. Guess not.

I guess I can see just reading the title and presuming that, but the irony that the first post specifically states such questions should go in Hey Pinnacle and at the time it was posted, the top thread in Hey Pinnacle was about the Horror Companion with the last few posts specifically about when it would be available in print, well, that led me to believe it must be a joke.

Just a weird confluence of events I guess.
Clint Black

www.peginc.com

Kodyax
Veteran

#11 Postby Kodyax » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 pm

I have a few thoughts on this running through my own mind. I have asked my local gaming store to get me the Horror Companion and 50 Fathom Explorer's Edition and I know both of those come out soon so I am curious. Is Rippers still in print? I saw the blurb in the SW deluxe book and got intrigued.

Thunderforge
Veteran

#12 Postby Thunderforge » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 am

Perhaps it would help to sticky the Big List of Upcoming Pinnacle Products if that would help limit the questions. I've still been doing my best to maintain it with the known information, although that's been a bit sparse lately. I think that might help limit the number of new forum topics we get about release dates.
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

firesuperioritycomplex
Seasoned

#13 Postby firesuperioritycomplex » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Clint wrote:
Vinzent wrote:Sorry, I was in the car and had the option of swinging by a book store. Surfing this forum on my phone is difficult at best and I didn't have time to try and find the right thread. I only knew it was sometime this month. The title of this thread sounded as if such questions would be answered here. Guess not.

I guess I can see just reading the title and presuming that, but the irony that the first post specifically states such questions should go in Hey Pinnacle and at the time it was posted, the top thread in Hey Pinnacle was about the Horror Companion with the last few posts specifically about when it would be available in print, well, that led me to believe it must be a joke.

Just a weird confluence of events I guess.
Dude you should of saved face and said you were joking!
No Greater Friend. No Worse Enemy.

Currently Running: War of the Dead
War of the Dead: Alternate Beginnings

Return to “SW Official Settings & Companions”