So where's the *rest* of Pestilence's Realm? [Potential Spoilers]

All discussions about the Weird West setting for Savage Worlds. If specific to another system, please note in the subject line, [Classic], [d20], or [Protocol].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

The Stray
Seasoned

So where's the *rest* of Pestilence's Realm? [Potential Spoilers]

#1 Postby The Stray » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am

So now we have Good Intentions, which covers Deseret. This is all well and good, but doesn't Pestilence's Realm also cover most of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Missouri? These are some big states in the history of the West to be left out of Reloaded, Texas especially. Only the Texas Panhandle and El Paso have gotten coverage, leaving pretty much the rest of the entire state unexplored in Reloaded. Are they planning on a "Trail Guide: River o' Blood" sort of book for that?
When the Cat's a Stray, the Mice will Pray

StalkThis
Novice

Re: So where's the *rest* of Pestilence's Realm? [Potential Spoilers]

#2 Postby StalkThis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm

I think there'd be a lot of mileage to be gotten out of that. The existing trail guides largely resolve/revisit things from Classic books of the same name, and I think the formula of "trail guide plus mini-plot point" would fit quite well with River of Blood (biren, please?), Back East North (Masons?) and South (Order of the Golden Whatever?)

El Diablo
Seasoned

#3 Postby El Diablo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:55 pm

First, I would go back to Lost Colony and change the weakness of Death and War that I find quite boring. Now throat (or the whole head) must be cut with Lacrois's ritual dagger and death must be hang with the same rope that hung hanging judge Jackson. With Biren syringe, it would give a good reason to do a plot point campaign in the regin of New Orlean, Missouri and Texas where the heros would be put against Lacroix, Biren and the hanging judges (with the black river in the middle).

StalkThis
Novice

#4 Postby StalkThis » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Anyone know which books have the most info on Pestilences realm?

I'm guessing River of Blood (and bloody ol muddy), Black Circle...any others?

Return to “Deadlands: The Weird West”