Gamer Stories

This is the place for off-topic conversations and friendly chatter. Try to stay at least a little on topic just so we don't kill bandwidth for the other forums.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

UTSquishy
Seasoned

Gamer Stories

#1 Postby UTSquishy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey Savages.

It's been a long time since I could spend much time here on the forum. I haven't even had much time to play lately (Although, a couple months ago, I wrote up a Wiz-Bang! one sheet and ran it for some friends.)

Anyway, I'm running a podcast now, called Please Leave a Message, part of the show's shtick is that we have a phone number set up for people to call into and leave messages to be featured on the show.
It's not really a gaming podcast, but we talk about all kinds of things, so there has been some gaming talk on some of the episodes.
Right now we're asking for people to call in with amusing gaming stories (Less than 5 minute stories please).
The Number to call is : 801-Sketch-1

I don't have a terribly large audience yet, so no one has called in with a gaming story yet, so I thought I would ask here on the forums I once spent so much time on.

The podcast is on iTunes, TuneIn, or you can just visit: https://pleaseleaveamessage.simplecast.fm

Return to “The Break Room”